Skip the Line into the second largest Art Museum in North America. Located next to Millennium Park, this world class collection has over 300,000 pieces, famous for its extensive collection of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- from first activation
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please enter at the Michigan Avenue entrance and proceed directly to the security desk to present your voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
- Flash photography
- Video recording
Know before you go
- The checkroom at the Museum is closed, so please pack lightly for your visit. The following items will not be allowed in the museum: bags and purses larger than 13 x 17 x 4 inches, backpack baby carriers, shopping bags, art materials other than a pencil, flowers, balloons, toys, flash attachments, and wrapped packages
- The Art Institute is easily accessible by buses and trains. Many underground parking lots are also only a block away.
- A limited number of wheelchairs and strollers are available for free on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The museum is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.