Explore Chicago's picturesque Lakefront in a whole new way – on a Segway. Chicago's gorgeous lakefront, parks, and skyline are yours to roll through for a fun-filled tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Segway around Buckingham Fountain as you watch its dancing water show
- Gaze out over Chicago's grandiose Skyline
- Glide along the lakefront path on the scenic shores of Lake Michigan
- Ride effortlessly to the Shed Aquarium, Field Museum and Soldier Field
- Explore the garden paths of Michigan Avenue and Grant Park
- Certified Segway tour guide
- Thorough Segway orientation
- Helmet and a bag on the segway to store personal belongings
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children under 12 years
- Pregnant women
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The office is located at the NE corner of Columbus Drive and Monroe Street. When you are on the intersection of Columbus Drive and Monroe look for the orange flag signs that say "Segway Tours." The offices are located one level below the street and have Orange A-frame signs with arrows pointing the way. Please call 312.552.5100 if you get lost.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All participants must sign a waiver and release.
- You must be over 14 years old to participate, and those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Participants must weigh a minimum of 100 lbs. and not exceed 260 lbs. (45-118 kilos).
- Wearing close-toed athletic shoes on the tour is strongly recommended.
- Pregnant women may not participate in this activity.
- Those suffering from seizure disorders, unable to climb stairs without assistance, recent joint replacement, or the inability to stand for more than 1 hour should not participate.
- The Bathrooms near the office are closed for maintenance. Please use the washroom prior to arrival.