You have not seen Chicago until you have seen it at night. View Buckingham Fountain's evening light show with the illuminated skyline as a backdrop. We glide along the rose gardens at lakefront to our secret spot for viewing Navy Pier's Fireworks display.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The offices are located at the northeast corner of Columbus Drive and Monroe Street. When you are on the intersection of Columbus Drive and Monroe look for the orange flag signs that say "Segways" on them. The office is located one level below the street and has orange signs with arrows pointing the way. Please call 312.552.5100 if you get lost.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Outdoor clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- All participants must sign a waiver and release.
- You must be over 14 years old to participate and under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Participants must weight a minimum of 100 pounds and not exceed 260 pounds.
- Please do not wear shape up shoes or any shoe without a flat sole.
- Pregnant women may not participate in this activity.
- Those suffering from seizure disorders, unable to climb stairs without assistance, recent joint replacement, or the inability to stand for more then 1 hour should not participate. Further restriction might apply.