Enjoy a unique and adventurous way to discover the most beautiful spots in the rolling Chianti hills. Experience a thrilling off-road journey, filled with amazing landscapes and delicious wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
- Experience a unique off-road food and wine tour
- Tour an ancient farmhouse and its wine cellars
- Enjoy a picnic snack with wine on the hilltop
- Savor a delicious 3-course lunch of typical products
- Visit a beautiful medieval castle
- 6-hour tour
- Transportation by minivan and off-road vehicle
- English-speaking driver and tour escort
- Picnic snack with wine
- 3-course lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that alcohol can only be served to guests aged 18 and above. Guests under the age of 18 will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
- Unfortunately this tour is not suitable for guests who use wheelchairs or have limited mobility.
- This tour runs rain or shine.