Explore the nature of Chiang Mai by trekking in the lush Doi Suthep area. The trip starts with a visit to a market and Doi Suthep Temple. Trek downhill for about two hours, and learn about flora and fauna before enjoying a packed lunch at a waterfall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotels in central Chiang Mai, within 6 km of the 3 Kings Monument.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please ensure your shoulders and knees are covered for entry into temples
- Hiking shoes and light hiking clothes recommended
- The voucher is only valid on the date specified
- There is an additional charge for hotel pick-up outside the city center (per booking: THB 500 each way for 6-15km from the center; THB 1,000 each way for 16-30km from the center)
- Adult price will be applied for children under 10 year of age (children under 3 year old is not recommend)