Don't miss this all-time favorite scenic downhill ride in the Chiang Mai region. Take a 1200m descent by mountain bike from Doi Suthep National Park Summit to Lake Huay Tueng Tao at the valley floor. Perfect for motivated beginners!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Thai
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at your hotel lobby in Chiang Mai.
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please wear firm shoes
- Bring a swimsuit if you want to swim at the end at the lake
- Please let the guide know of any dietary restrictions
- No one is ever rushed down a mountain. Please alert us if you have a tight schedule so we can take steps to assure your timely arrival back in Chiang Mai.