Depart from Chiang Mai to visit the local village to understand the process of traditional weaving and try it for yourself! Taste local food & desserts. The trip also visits the Fishery & Forestry Project initiative by the beloved late king Bhumibhol.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotels in central Chiang Mai city, within 6km/3.5 miles of the Three Kings Monument. Please be ready for pickup at 08:00 AM.
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please standby for pick-up 8.00 AM at the hotel's lobby (the pick-up time is between 8:00 AM-8:30 AM)
- Clothing: Shoulders and knees need to be covered for entry to temples
- Since the trip brings you to visit the village for the local experience, please don't expect service like at a hotel or professional service provider
- A child rate is available for children aged 3 to 9 years old. Please advise on booking
- There is an additional charge for hotel pick-up outside the city center (per booking: ฿500 each way for 6-15 km from the center; ฿1,000 each way for 16-30 km from the center)
- The voucher is only valid on the date specified