Devote a half-day to visiting four of Chiang Mai’s best loved temples during this essential Chiang Mai temples tour. Learn about the history and architecture of Wat Chedi Luang, Wat Phra Singh, Wat Chiang Man, and Wat Suan Dok from an experienced guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from Central Chiang Mai and the surrounding areas of the Old City Wall in Chiang Mai Province, including Chang Klan Road, Thapae Road, Wualai Road in zones of the Night Bazaar, Lam Yai Market (Kad Luang), Sunti Tham, Nimmanhaemin Road, Super Highway Road from Rin Come Square to Kuang Sing Square Pass Road, Arkhet Transfer Station, Railway Station, Chiang Mai Airport.
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Tha Phae Gate in front of McDonald's. Your guide will be holding a sign with the local partner's name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Long pants
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- Visitors are required to cover up to enter the temples. Please wear clothes covering your shoulders and knees.
- Your tour will take place in a small group of no more than 9. Select the private tour option for an even more intimate experience.