This tour gives you a day in North Wales including the Snowdonia National Park, from Chester. It’s an ideal way to see the amazing landscape associated with this stunning part of Wales and the National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Chester Railway StationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children must be over 5 years to join a tour and will require their own seat
- There is space on-board for hand luggage
- Lunch is not included, however there will be a lunch stop at Betws-y-Coed