Uncover the Royal Chateau of Blois and soak up the art, history, interior design, and unique French architecture. See artworks inside the Blois Fine Arts Museum, located inside the building.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Optional audio guide
- English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, Korean
Select participants and date
Château Royal de BloisOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- Free entry for children under 6 years
- Optional light show occurs every evening in the courtyard of the Chateau (except 13/07, 27/08, and 09/09). April and September at 10:00 PM, May-August 10:30 PM and October - November: 7:15 PM
- Audioguide in available in several languages. Devices are disinfected after each use
- There are no seats available during the show so you will need to stand up in the middle of the courtyard of the chateau. People who need a seat can bring their own folding chair/stool