Experience Charleston's award-winning high climbing adventure park - featuring 72 suspended obstacles - elevated to 35 ft. in the air. It is an active outdoor experience, minutes from Downtown Charleston, suitable for all ages and abilities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at the adventure park. Address: 1595 Highland Avenue, Charleston, SC 29412.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- The course takes 2 hours to complete, based on how quickly you complete the individual obstacles
- Participants must be 4 years of age or older
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with heart complaints, back problems, or other serious medical conditions
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or those using a wheelchair
- Arrive dressed in comfortable clothing appropriate for the outdoor activity. Closed-toe shoes are required, no sandals or flip-flops
- If you have a refillable water bottle, it is recommended that you bring it along. Sunscreen is also highly recommended
- Participants must weigh at least 40 pounds, and no more than 275 pounds
- Participants height will be checked at the ropes course to ensure comfortable course navigation and safety
- The adventure park operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events like hurricanes. Please dress appropriately for the weather