Immerse yourself in Charleston's haunted history on a walking tour-bar crawl of the city's most notorious locations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Learn how to see a ghost
- See what your future holds with a tarot reading
- Explore Charleston's haunted historic district
- Discover some of the city's spookiest locations
Get an insider's view of Charleston's paranormal history on a walking tour with an expert local guide.
Begin your urban walking adventure by meeting your guide on the steps of the US Customs House. Make your way to one of Charleston's most notorious bars and listen to ghost stories and tales of Charleston’s darker side while enjoying your favorite beverage.
From the bar, walk towards a graveyard where you will learn how to spot a ghost and the spirits of those who still roam the streets.
Turn the corner and walk towards a very different, but equally spooky bar. Finish the evening with more history and ghost stories and a tarot reading.
- Expert guide
- Admission to Halsey Gallery of Contemporary Art
- Admission to Philip Simmons House
- People under 21 years
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide on the steps of the US Customs House at 200 East Bay Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶