Enjoy a full day tour of London. You will see Westminster Abbey before witnessing the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace. Later, enjoy guided tours of St. Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pick-up from your central London hotel (within zones 1-3).
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- St Paul's Cathedral is closed to visitors on Sundays (there will be a tour of the exterior and photo stop before spending longer at The Tower of London)
- As a working church, St Paul's may be subject to further short notice closures for special events
- Groups of 1-2 people will ride in a Mercedes E-Class
- Groups of 3-6 people will ride in a Mercedes V-Class
- Infant and child car seats are not supplied
- Pickups outside central London (within zones 1-3) are subject to availability and incur an additional charge, payable locally
- There is no food or drinks provided during this tour so may want to bring your own packed lunch, snacks, and drinks