Discover two of the Czech Republic’s most historic locations in just one-day on a trip from Prague. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Listed towns of Český Krumlov and Holašovice to admire the architecture and learn about local history and culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- we provide door to door service within wider center of Prague
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes on this tour. In the winter time, make sure you wear enough layers to stay warm and bring a hat and a pair of gloves
- The tour is designed for small groups, with a maximum of 8 guests