Experience an incredibly unique adventure with a private day tour from Cebu to Oslob to swim with whale sharks and go canyoneering in the cliffs of Badian with your professional guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 - 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Tagalog
- Pickup included
- Any area or hotel within Cebu City and Mactan Area
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Participants must know how to swim
- Canyoneering is a very extreme sport that includes jumping off cliffs and trekking downstream: all participants of this activity are expected to be in good health before joining the activity
- Minimum age to join the canyoneering activity is 7 years old, if there are children 1-6 years old who want to join the activity, they must be accompanied by a private and personal guide at an additional surcharge of 750 Philippine Pisos per guide
- Hotel pickup is available for all hotels within Cebu City or Mactan Island
- Hotel drop-off is available for all hotels within Cebu City, Mactan Island, Badian, Moalboal and Alegria
- In the event that canyoneering is canceled due to rough weather conditions, customers may opt to reschedule or receive a full refund