Enjoy Etna's landscape for about 5 or 6 hours on an advanced trek through the volcano. With its breathtaking landscape, this trekking experience is unique. If you love trekking, you cannot miss it.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Pickup service from near your accommodation
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet minimum number requirements
- In the event of this occurring, or in case of bad weather conditions you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You need a mountain jacket and trekking shoes with thick socks. If you don’t have them, the guide may decide you cannot take part in the excursion. If you inform the local partner in advance they will be provided for you
- Bring a small bottle of water, as well as a backpack to carry the packed lunch provided at the start of the trek
- Infant seats are available on request at the time of booking
- Vegetarian, vegan and celiac options are available
- Not wheelchair accessible