Discover the natural beauty of Mount Etna’s volcano along a full-day guided tour of the stunning Alcantara Gorges.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, Spanish, French, German, Russian
- Pickup included
- Get picked up from your accommodation in Catania and the surrounding area. If you're located outside the pickup area, contact the local partner to organize a transfer service at an extra cost.
- Discover the ancient craters, lava caves and breathtaking landscapes of Mount Etna volcano
- Taste some traditional Sicilian cuisine at Etna village
- Enjoy free time at Alcantara Gorges
- Swim in the refreshing waters of the Alcantara
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Multilingual local guide
- Lava cave visit
- People with mobility impairments
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the lava cave visit and lunch are temporarily suspended. More time will be dedicated to hiking and the visit to Alcantara with free time during the lunch break.