Explore the beautiful landscape of Mount Etna and it's neighboring town of Taormina on this full-day private tour. Set on the stunning coastline of Sicily, discover a fragile world that both thrives on and is threatened by its surroundings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German, Italian
- Pickup included
- Hotels and B&Bs in Catania only
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Explore mysterious volcanic caves.
- Taste organic produce straight from the fertile soils of the volcano.
- Peer into the depths of the volcano from the ridge of an ancient crater.
- Enjoy a relaxing afternoon exploring the beautiful town of Taormina.
- Soak up spectacular views from the hillsides of Mount Etna.
- Return transfer by shuttle bus (hotel pick-up and drop off for Catania only)
- Multilingual tourist guide
- Trekking and snowshoes (on request)
- Kit for cave visit
- Sampling of local products
- Infant price includes baby seat or baby carrier
- Optional visit to Greek Theater
- High altitude option (to go up to 2,900 meters)
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The cablecar up to 2,500 meters costs an additional 30€ per person
- The cablecar with off-road bus and volcanic guide up to 2,900 meters (central craters) costs an additional 66€ per person