Cat Ba Island is one of the biggest islands in the Ha Long area. Cruise along the bay to get there and be ready for an adventurous tour; climbing, hiking, and more walking. Finish the tour with a relaxing view of the beach while eating a seafood lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Full hotel address including room number or house address details are required. Pick-up: Any hotels/private houses in Ha Long City. The time will be a bit different between each pick-up point. Please provide your location to confirm the exact pick-up time.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Ride a local ferry from the main island to Cat Ba Island
- Take a hike and climb the mountain in the National Park
- Learn the history of cave turned into a war hospital
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Boat and ferry
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Free of charge for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as shopping, telephone, beverages etc.
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Every child must be accompanied by an adult. Please book adult tickets for any additional children.