Spend a day exploring the breathtaking sights of St Lucia. Visit its colorful cities and famous banana plantations, explore the stunning rain forest, splash around a waterfall, sampling local products and a mouthwatering Creole lunch along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from your hotel in St. Lucia or the cruise terminal (La Place Carenage: main entrance gate after Diamond International or Point Seraphine: Tourist Board Center). Please provide full arrival and departure details.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please note:
- It is recommended to bring: camera, towel, sunscreen.
- Visitors shouldn't wear any jewelry in the mud bath.
- Visitors allergic to sulfur should not bathe.
- Visitors cannot bathe directly under the Diamond Falls but only in the pools available.
- For cruise passengers: some stops may shorten or skip because of time constraints.