Enjoy a fun-filled shopping experience at Castries Central Market and admire the historic colonial architecture of the city on a sightseeing tour. Head to Rodney Bay Village, the island’s tourism capital. and spend some time at beautiful Reduit Beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Pickup included
- Cruise terminal (Point Seraphine: main entrance gate after Diamond International or La Place Carenage, tourist information center), private residence, or hotel lobby.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- Not all vendors accept debit or credit cards, so be sure to carry some cash.
- Make sure you have your passport or cruise identification to qualify for duty-free purchases.
- The costs of beach activities are not included.