Take the 30 minute train from Rome to Frascati, heart of the Lazio wine region. Visit an iconic family-owned winery, taste fantastic local wines, explore the lovely town of Frascati, and savor a delicious lunch at a traditional trattoria.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your guide will be on the platform at Frascati Train Station as your train arrives from Rome at 10:19 AM. As you get off the train, remain on the platform — your guide will meet you there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking along with easy indications for round trip train reservations
- Sturdy, comfortable footwear advised
- Tour does not run on public holidays
- Activity level: easy
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity