Immerse yourself in the food, art, and wine of 17th century Rome and see the city from a new perspective on this 2-hour Caravaggio themed experience. You can also choose to be led to a top-secret location in which you can observe the master's painting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet at the lounge of the Vivi Bistrot Cafe, inside palazzo Braschi.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This experience operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note that clients are solely responsible for their health conditions, and the local partner cannot guarantee special food requirements