Visit Castel Gandolfo to see the papal palace complex that served over 30 popes. Explore the gardens on an open bus, enter the papal residence, and savor a tasty lunch prepared by the pope's chefs.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- English, German, Spanish, French, Italian
Select participants and date
Please report at the ticketing desk inside the Villa, after passing the security check located in Piazza della Libertà - Castel Gandolfo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- The Papal Palace complex and gardens have security restrictions