The fishing village of Cascais, a short distance from Lisbon, is perfect for an eco-dive adventure, on which you'll learn about the flora and fauna of the Atlantic Ocean and environmental problems affecting the ocean, and go diving and pick up rubbish.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Cascais MarinaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This tour is also available for Open Water Certified Divers.