Experience the majesty, learn the history, and taste the wine of the Columbia Gorge region, on a tour from Portland. Spend the morning hiking this stunning landscape, before tasting its amazingly varied wines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Unless a rental is being used, look for a black Mercedes Sprinter
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Travelers must be 21 years or older to participate in wine tasting (ID card or passport required as proof of age)
- Wine tasting is not recommended during pregnancy
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress in layers