Overview of the region’s religions takes you to some of Casablanca’s holiest sites. Discover how Islam, Judaism, Christianity, and other faiths have lived in harmony for hundreds of years.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Rick's Cafe.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- From September 1, 2021, travelers over the age of 18 must produce proof of complete vaccination against COVID-19 to participate in all Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination
- As this tour visits religious sites, please dress conservatively; women should bring a headscarf for inside the mosque
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children aged 6 to 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform the activity provider at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page