Overview of the region’s religions takes you to some of Casablanca’s holiest sites. Discover how Islam, Judaism, Christianity, and other faiths have lived in harmony for hundreds of years.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Rick's Cafe.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- As this tour visits religious sites, please dress conservatively; women should bring a headscarf for inside the mosque
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform the activity provider at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.