Be dazzled by colorful fishes, corals, and other species on this mangroves and snorkeling experience. See iguanas and birds as you explore this incredible ecosystem. Enjoy an island lunch, and the opportunity to relax at the beach after the adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Bocagrande or Laguito. People staying in the Centro Historico must walk some blocks to the meeting point.
Select participants and date
Beside the Pegasus monument in the bus bay, Ac. 24 Real #8b-91, Cartagena, Bolívar, ColombiaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please bring sunblock and comfortable clothes
- Please note that hotel pick up is only available from certain hotels, those staying in the historic center may have to walk a few blocks to take the bus