Sample Cartagena's delicious and authentic street food in the company of a local chef. Discover a melting pot of influences from native, Spanish, African, and Arabian cuisine. Meet the cooks and learn the recipes while strolling through the city's sights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Inside the Clock Tower's main gate. Look for a Foodies sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Severe allergies, unfortunately, cannot be catered for on this tour
- Please advise in advance if vegetarian or gluten-free options are wanted. Please note, while there are gluten-free options available, these are not suitable for celiacs or people with a severe gluten allergy. There is still a risk of contamination.
- Vegan options are unfortunately unavailable.
- The route comprises a mix of savoury and sweet options.