Explore your adventurous side in the amazing Cartagena, a wonderland for sea sports lovers. Take a 1-hour sailing class through the bay and learn how to manage the small catamaran sailboat as it is driven by the wind on the water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Pickup included at your hotel in Walled City, Getsemani, Bocagrande, or El Laguito. Pickup and drop-off are not available to locations outside of these neighborhoods. Please arrive in your hotel lobby 15 minutes before the activity starts.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at the local partner's agency at Carrera 3 #39-21 La Boquilla, Cartagena, La Boquilla, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions
- Please keep in mind that the price is per boat and you can fit up to 4 people
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are only available from Walled City, Getsemani, El Laguito, or Bocagrande. Pickup and drop-off outside these neighborhoods is not available