Discover one of the most beautiful fortified cities from the Middle Ages on a 2-hour walking tour of Carcassonne. Learn more about the Cathar religion and the holy wars that raged at Europe's most comprehensive and formidable defensive fortress.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
La cité Nabonne door entrance ( in front of the statue Lady Carcas)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour involves a lot of walking on cobblestone streets and some walking up stairs. It may not be suitable for those with reduced mobility.
- Regrettably, the tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Please wear comfortable shoes (no high heels).
- Sunglasses are recommended in July and August.
- Please note that the price of this tour depends on the number of customers per group.