The best way to experience the Amalfi Coast is by private boat with a local captain. Cruise along the world-renowned coast and over to the island of Capri. Discover the area’s hidden gems, dine on local cuisine, and swim in the sparkling Mediterranean.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
- See the exclusive Li Galli private islands
- Admire Nerano and its Blue Flag beach from the sea
- Navigate along the Blue, Green, and White grottoes
- Marvel the iconic view of Capri’s faraglioni rock formations
- Optional admission to the Blue Grotto (paid at the entrance to the cave)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- It’s a good idea to wear a bathing suit under your clothes, and bring flip flops, sunscreen, sunglasses and a camera.
- It’s also a good idea to book this excursion at the beginning of your vacation so if for some reason the weather is not cooperating, it can be rebooked on a later day!
- Starting times can be customized. After booking, simply contact your provider to adjust your tour start time.