This tour take you to another planet full of magical lunar landscapes. Fly for 1 hour in a hot air balloon over the Fairy Chimneys of Cappadocia, followed by an up-close exploration of the Valley's rock formations, UNESCO sites, and ancient art.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Starting time 9:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup at your hotel in Göreme, ürgüp, Ortahisar, Uçhisar, or Avanos.
- Private group
- Fly over the Fairy Chimneys of Cappadocia in a hot air balloon
- Visit the village of Avanos and discover a local ceramics workshop
- See open-air museums of ancient cave dwellings and cave churches
- Take the best photography you've ever taken at Pigeon Valley and Uchisar Castle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- 1-hour hot air balloon flight
- All admission fees
- Drinks at lunch
- Personal expenses
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Children under 6 may not participate in the hot air balloon ride.
- On days on which balloon flights cannot take place due to unsafe weather conditions, a space for the following day cannot be guaranteed.
- In the event of a balloon flight cancellation due to unsafe weather, only the payment of the balloon ride will be reimbursed (180 euro). This will not affect your following tour of Cappadocia.