Enjoy a full-day tour of the remarkable Cappadocia landscape and stunning Dervent valley. Wander through this lunar-like landscape, visit the Avanos center of terracotta art, and learn how the Goreme people built entire churches from soft rocks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from hotels in central Cappadocia, including Urgup, Goreme, Avanos, and Uchisar, between 09:00-09:30
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You must be able to walk approximately 2 miles over uneven and cobblestone surfaces
- Comfortable shoes, a hat, and plenty of sunscreen are recommended as shade is limited on the tour
- The itinerary may vary in order to avoid congestion
- Please watch your step at all times in order to avoid injuries
- İt is not recommended you visit underground cities if you have asthma or suffer from claustrophobia
- No restrictions apply for arrival and departure times on private tours. However, those who arrive on later flights will miss some parts of the schedule and no refund is given for missing visits stemming from late arrivals