This route offers breathtaking views of the City, West Coast, Robben Island, spectacular rock formations, Twelve Apostles and surrounding mountains covering all sides of Table Mountain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be collected from your accommodation within the Cape Town City Bowl/CBD area or immediate surrounds, at a time confirmed by the local supplier.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- This is a strenuous hike and is only suitable for people who are relatively fit. The hike involves scrambling and exposure to heights (narrow ledges – nothing extreme) about 15% of the way. For those with extreme height phobias, this may not be the hike for you. Kasteelspoort (12 Apostles) hike, Platteklip Gorge, or Skeleton Gorge hike are recommended as alternatives. All of these hikes end at the Upper Cableway where you will take the cableway down