Enjoy the scenic drive along the Atlantic coast and the spectacular views over the Twelve Apostles. Visit the Cape Point Nature Reserve with a wide variety of wildlife and see the union of the Atlantic and the Indian Ocean, as per legend.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary collection service available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This tour departs daily.
- Bring comfortable shoes.
- This tour returns Cape Town between 1 PM and 1:30 PM (the drop-off time depends on the number of drop-offs)
- Entrance fees to the Cape Point Nature Reserve, and the Chapman's Peak Drive toll fees (if open) are included in the cost of the activity
- The entrance fee to Boulders penguin colony (time permitting) is not included in the cost of the activity
- Minimum 2 adults required