Go wild with an overnight trip from Cape Town or Stellenbosch to Oudsthoorn. Venture off the beaten track in search of Africa's Big 5 and spot wildlife at private game reserves with daily 4x4 drives.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Free pickups are available from your accommodation in Cape Town or Stellenbosch City Centre.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Open-toed shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The exact itinerary is subject to change and may, on occasions, run in reverse order
- Travel route about 900 km in total / driving about 6 hours daily (excluding the safari drives). This fast-paced packed itinerary tour is ideal for the young-at-heart that only have limited time to travel and explore this region.
- Preferred accommodation listed may vary and be replaced with the same standard of property due to availability
- According to availability at the time of booking, accommodation will be in the mentioned accommodation or one of a similar standard and star rating
- Pickup time is usually between 6 AM to 7 AM on the morning of departure. An email will be sent confirming the exact pick-up time a day before the tour departs
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Leopards are nocturnal hunters, evasive and not contained by fences so it's unlikely to see them during these safari drives. Wildlife sightings cannot be guaranteed, the animals roam freely in large reserve camps