Sail out on to the Atlantic Ocean from Cape Town to get amazing views of the coast and relax on board, but most importantly to chase the best possible view of the sun setting over the ocean - you won't want to miss this spectacular sight!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- See the coastline of Cape Town from out on the water
- Enjoy a glass or two of local sparkling wine
- See the sun dipping into the ocean on good weather days
- Return to the vibrant Waterfront after your cruise
- Two glasses of local sparkling wine
- Extra drinks (available for purchase at the cash bar)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Shop 5 on Quay 5, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town. Look for Signs to Waterfront Charters situated next to Sevruga Restaurant. We Are located on the Waters Edge below the Large Flagpole in front of the Shopping Center. Boarding Passes are issued at Shop 5. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- It's always a good idea to bring a warm jacket for the cruise as it may be colder on the return journey to the harbor. Do not forget to bring a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and no high heels (for your safety).
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.