Sail out on to the Atlantic Ocean from Cape Town to get amazing views of the coast and relax on board, but most importantly to chase the best possible view of the sun setting over the ocean - you won't want to miss this spectacular sight!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Shop 5 on Quay 5, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town. Look for Signs to Waterfront Charters situated next to Sevruga Restaurant. We Are located on the Waters Edge below the Large Flagpole in front of the Shopping Center. Boarding Passes are issued at Shop 5. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- It's always a good idea to bring a warm jacket for the cruise as it may be colder on the return journey to the harbor. Do not forget to bring a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and no high heels (for your safety).
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.