Follow a coastal route along the Cape Peninsula. See spectacular views along a challenging yet rewarding route. The distance ranges from 50 to 120km and the tour caters for intermediate to advanced cyclists.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Visit the penguin colony at Boulders Beach
- Feed the ostriches at Cape Point Ostrich Farm
- Cycle over the renowned Chapman's Peak Drive
- Enjoy the beautiful views on this coastal route
- Entry into Boulders Beach and ostrich food
- Bicycle rental (if needed)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Cycling clothing
Know before you go
- Some cycling experience and fitness is required.
- Bring own bicycle and cycling shoes if possible but bike and helmet rental is available.