Join a family-friendly guided RIB tour of the Esterel natural park and tour the hidden coves, caves, and Calanques as you sail on turquoise water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French
Select participants and date
The meeting point is Black Tenders Events nautical base, at the Béal harbor, next to the Jet Ski and parasailing.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Snorkeling gear
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The swimming break is unsupervised
- If your boat departure is missed, the ticket is neither exchangeable nor refundable
- The tour may be postponed or canceled in case of bad weather conditions
- The captain reserves the right to modify or shorten the excursion in case of unfavorable weather or inappropriate behavior of a passenger for the safety on board without reimbursement owed