Visit a majestic natural park where you'll enjoy natural attractions, music, and ceremonies along with exquisite Mexican gastronomy on this full-day tour from Cancun. Discover a combination of the natural beauty and cultural wealth of the country.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The time in your ticket is informative. To find out the exact time you must call the activity provider at least 24 hours prior to the visit date purchased. If you have booked this activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you must contact Grupo Xcaret immediately after booking to confirm your reservation. The guides will be dressed in red t-shirts with our logo on the back for easy identification. Please present your printed or digital voucher and photo ID for boarding the bus to obtain a bracelet for entering into the park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- The use of snorkel equipment requires a deposit ($25 USD).
- The park is open all year from 8:30 to 21:30.
- Please help us protect the marine fauna using chemical-free sun blockers and sunscreens
- Food & drinks are not allowed into the park.