Take a full-day excursion to 4 different kinds of cenotes in natural surroundings. At each cenote, take part in a different activity, ranging from kayaking and rappelling to snorkeling, ziplines, and inner tubes. You'll also enjoy snacks and a full lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- The time in your ticket is informative. To find out the exact time and meeting point you must call the activity provider at least 24 hours prior to the visit date purchased. If you have booked this activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you must contact Grupo Xcaret immediately after booking to confirm your reservation. The guides will be dressed in red t-shirts with our logo on the back for easy identification. Upon your pickup, please present your printed or digital voucher and photo ID for boarding the bus to obtain a bracelet for entering into the park.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- It is recommend that you bring aqua socks or water shoes and a towel.
- Avoid using makeup or chemical repellents that affect the ecosystem of the cenotes. Use only chemical-free sun block.
- Shower before entering the cenote to protect the habitat.
- The use of life jackets is required for water activities.
- Avoid leaving the actual path to avoid an incident with the fauna or flora of the place.
- If you see an animal, avoid touching or feeding it. Remember it is in its natural habitat.
- Important Information:
- If you have heart or lung ailments, asthma, back problems, diabetes, hypertension, or you are pregnant, this tour is not recommended for you.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.