Enjoy the Mayan history at Tulum, the only archaeological zone in the area with views of the sea, then go on a hike through the exuberant jungle and learn about the endemic plants and wildlife in the region while you have an exciting day!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear lightweight clothing, comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses and a hat and remember to bring your bathing suit
- All sunscreen and insect repellent must be biodegradable
- For the safety of visitors, the use of cell phones is not allowed during activities and it is important that hands are free so accessories such as Selfie Stick or float are prohibited. Access of professional cameras and drone has an extra cost