This one-day adventure packs it all in: visit the top of the tallest temple, head into the jungle and go ziplining, canoeing, swimming, and hiking. Take part in a traditional ceremony and cook and eat some authentic Mexican food with a local family.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup from the lobby of your hotel.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- If you decide not to use a bicycle for the archaeological tour, the total walking distance is around 2 kilometers (40 minutes)
- Pregnant women are not allowed to use the zipline