Enjoy an aquatic adventure and discover incredible marine life in two snorkel sessions at different reefs in the Puerto Morelos National Park, the largest coral barrier reef in the Americas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick up at most Hotels in Riviera Maya Meeting point for downtown Hotels in Playa del Carmen at Coco Bongo PDC. Meeting point for all people staying in Tulum at the Aki Supermarket
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Video recording
Know before you go
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness and be able to swim on your own.
- The use of sunblock is not permitted, even for those identified as being biodegradable.
- For safety, hands must remain free at all times, and as such we do not allow the use of photographic cameras (including mobile devices like cellular phones and tablets) unless they are “Action Cam”-style (Go Pro) cameras affixed during the whole excursion to a chest or head mount.
- This tour could have certain restrictions due to weather or operational conditions.