Prepare to see Cancun and the beaches through a different perspective. Whether it's catching a glimpse of birds at play or possibly spotting a crocodile in their natural habitat, you'll see why Cancun is among the most beautiful destinations in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Located across the street from the J.W. Marriot hotel in the parking lot of the Fred's restaurantOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The minimum age requirement to ride the jet ski is 10 years of age. The minimum driving age is 16 years old, however, those under the age of 16 are permitted to drive the jetskis if a parent/guardian is present and provided that they have a government-issued ID with their birthdate on it.
- A maximum of 2 people are allowed per jet ski with a maximum combined weight of 400lbs.
- Reckless driving will not be tolerated.
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women and those who have recently undergone surgery.
- Those under the influence of drugs will not be allowed to participate and will not be offered a refund.
- This service requires a payment of 13 USD per person prior to boarding, payable in cash at check-in.
- This activity takes place rain or shine. However, if canceled due to extreme weather conditions you will be offered an alternative date or full refund.