Embark on a unique experience on board colorful trajineras (gondola-like boats), where a true Mexican fiesta comes alive. Classic live music groups await you, along with the delight of over 20 traditional dishes. Enjoy an open beer and tequila bar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
You must call our customer service number 24 hours before your visti in order to confirm your assistance and bring your ticket to the box Office of the Park. Xoximilco is located 5 minutes from Cancun´s International Airport and 35 minutes from Playa del Carmen in the Cancun – Chetumal Highway.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You must book prior to your visit in order to guarantee a place by calling the customer service number. (Twenty guests per trajinera are allowed.)
- You must call our customer service number 24 hours before your visit in order to confirm your reservation. Be sure to bring your admission tickets and present them at the Park’s ticket booth.
- This tour is recommended for children over 5 years of age.
- Open year round Monday through Saturday. The first trajinera departs at 20:30. The duration of the activity is approximately three hours.