Travel back in time during a day trip to the mysterious Maya ruins of Tulum. Uncover the secrets of this ancient civilization as you tour the archaeological site with a guide, and then take a refreshing dip in an ancient cenote.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Choose from 1 of 4 centrally located pickup locations in Cancun, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, or Tulum.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain
- Children under 4 years old go free of charge
- You must pay the Natural Reserve Fee on arrival, which is $15