Swim with sea turtles and discover cenotes on this snorkeling tour in Riveria Maya. Discover the natural wonders of the Yucatan Peninsula by exploring its jungles and coral reefs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch
- Pickup included
- You must be present at the agreed time and meeting point (previously confirmed by your Wisest Travel Concierge), with this electronic ticket and an official identification.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Waterproof camera
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
- Water shoes
- Reusable water bottle
- Biodegradable insect repellent
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
- Touching marine life
Know before you go
- Transportation is included only for the areas of Cancun and the Riviera Maya. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- Please make sure that you provide your complete hotel details (name and address) at the time of booking
- Please keep in mind that due to the fact that the turtles are wild animals, unfortunately, there is no guarantee that you will see any during this activity