Visit the amazing southwest of Madeira, the warmest side of the island. Uncover great scenery and rock formations, discovering banana and sugar cane fields, forests, local villages, and small fishing villages, all from an open-top 4x4 vehicle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, German, French, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your Funchal accommodation.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The lunch is optional and has a cost of €16.00 per person